Monday, May 19, 2008

day 1



it is my first day of blogging and its the 4th day of semester holiday. its already past 3 in the morning.

metis just went home, he has improved so much in PES 08 and his rise to parity with my level of PES2008-playing-experience has caused much caution to my awareness to prepare even better when the next time ill face him in PES 2008 of which i will truly enjoy. (sorry for the long subordinate clauses)

we went to JP to eat the hour before midnight. we were hungry and he (and i) needed shisha after last night's disastrous shisha night (only Leong, Metis and me showed up after i texted the rest to suggest not go there because there was a shitty party that was spoiling our shisha night, we went to katip's instead). JP was barren. but hey, coincidentally, Sydney and Jason were there too. so the four of us sat togther and talked about why on earth did the shisha price went sky rocket from 9 to 15 $$$!

sydney came up with a critically acclaimed argument. he argued that the reason for the rise of shisha price is due to exploitation (I DEFINITELY ABSOLUTELY AGREE!) by the shisha houses boss, Mr Shaykh Ghoffari (not a real name). the boss used the $6000 annual shisha license permit as a cover up for the 55% increase of shisha prices. bullshit. every educated people would know that that is not much. tai-pow la you! so, we went home the hour later after metis and me had a good conversation about how to sharpen metis's seemingly weak spots in football. he's a poor finisher of the ball and everyone must know about this fact. yes, everyone. hahaha. no hard feelings boy. your portugal sucks BIG

a very dull sunday it was yesterday. woke up seriously late at 2.30. the first thing that struck my head upon waking was the thought of my beloved (i miss you and i hate myself of being on my bed instead of being with you). im sorry sayang for saying things i shouldn't say just before holidays, i take it back, i love you and i always will.

i spent the sunday at home except for the late night meal (dinner for metis and supper for me). well, i was happy yesterday when my father finally decided to make a bigger room for myself at the back of the house. wah haha haha haha!. i vow today that i will make that room as good as a 5 star standard deluxe hotel bedroom. my old room is too small for me. i feel like indonesia, too much population with so little resources to accomodate me. hence, pollution arises due to overpopulation, inflation of dirty clothes due to limited bins and so on and so on. and i so hate cicak shits. they're the ugliest little shit in this world and you cannot disagree with that. period. and i even vacuumed the living room as a token of appreciation towards my dad for approving my request for a bigger room. thank you dear father.


i really want to go out fishing ASAP! my fishing rod is getting rusty by the minute and i have to teach metis about fishing. hey! dont forget, we need to see a dentist soon okay. my front teeth are stained. i smoked a lot so what can i complain. sampoerna is the best.

sampoerna 3 ringgit boss!

the goldfishes (ian, muchacha and zazu) are still hyper. the three just dont know how to sleep. my theory is that they're very forgetful little creatures who when they're about to feel sleepy, the next three seconds they'll just forget about it totally. it sucks isn't? yeah met, you suck more.

well thats all for now sayang and all of you who stumbled upon this first post of mine. hey.. i kinda feeling enjoying myself with this blogging shit.. hmmm....


yours faithfully,

zazu.

yeah met, i apologize for my indecent mental outbursts when losing against you, its just me. i hate losing okay. anta-bulbul (you suck in arabic)

ayang.... i miss love love you xXxoOx :)






you'll always be my baby :)

No comments: